Side Wall Air Supply Grilles
Strong, durable and discrete
Suitable for a variety of uses our side wall air supply grilles come in a range of colours to blend in with the existing décor.
Manufactured in the UK, our side wall air supply grilles combine the strength of steel with the durability of plastic.
Benefits of FNW side wall air supply grilles:
- Individual adjustment – all FNW plastic-faced, steel side wall air supply grilles have louvres with 25mm centres pivoting about their front edge
- Corrosion protection – grilles are constructed from zinc coated steel and feature spot welded casing with steel pivoting axles welded at the ends onto which self coloured plastic extruded sections are assembled to help prevent corrosion
- Enhanced corrosion protection – grilles can be given a polyester coating for use in exceptional corrosion causing atmospheres (if fitted, the moving parts of a damper unit can also be manufactured in stainless steel)
- Range of sizes – produced in standard sizes of 50mm increments from 100 x 100mm up to 1200 x 600mm inclusive
- Bespoke products available – intermediate sizes of any length and height can be manufactured
- Variety of colours available – black, white, cream and grey
- Flexible colours – as louvres and flange facings are fitted individually, the flange can be the same or a different colour to the louvre, depending on requirements
- Volume control dampers – can be fitted behind each grille if required
If you’d like to know more about FNW Engineering and our range of British made grilles and air diffusion products then call 01484 861233 or complete our online contact form.
Made in England
ALL Air diffusion products supplied by FNW are manufactured at our West Yorkshire premises by our skilled staff and engineers.
FNW Engineering Developments Ltd.
Tel: 01484 861233
Fax: 01484 864928
FNW Engineering Developments Ltd - Tel: 01484 861 233 - Fax: 01484 864 928 - email@example.com Copyright © FNW Engineering Developments Ltd