Strong, durable and practical
Our CD ceiling diffusers are also available in stainless steel to suit demanding environments.
Manufactured in the UK, our CD ceiling diffusers combine the strength of steel with the durability of plastic.
Benefits of FNW CD ceiling diffusers:
- Fixed louvres – all FNW CD ceiling diffusers have non-adjustable louvres at 40mm centres.
- Corrosion protection – ceiling diffusers are constructed from zinc coated steel and spot welded casing, with a polyester powder coating after manufacture included as standard
- A self-coloured plastic extruded flange is fitted over the steel flange
- Enhanced corrosion protection – the CD ceiling diffusers can be manufactured in stainless steel and supplied with a natural dull polish finish or polyester powder coating with a standard colour
- Range of sizes – produced in standard sizes of 50mm increments from 250 x 250mm up to 1200 x 600mm inclusive
- Bespoke products available – intermediate sizes of any length and width can be manufactured
- Variety of colours available – black, white, cream and grey
- Volume control dampers – can be fitted behind each diffuser if required
If you’d like to know more about FNW Engineering and our range of British made grilles and air diffusion products then call 01484 861233 or complete our online contact form.
Made in England
ALL Air diffusion products supplied by FNW are manufactured at our West Yorkshire premises by our skilled staff and engineers.
FNW Engineering Developments Ltd.
Tel: 01484 861233
Fax: 01484 864928
FNW Engineering Developments Ltd - Tel: 01484 861 233 - Fax: 01484 864 928 - firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © FNW Engineering Developments Ltd